About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 guys, my oldest son is married and has 2 beautiful children.My husband and I both work.He owns a small business. I work for a large bank.We are christian folks.We thank God for everything in our lives.Thank you God!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life and the times

Just felt like thinking aloud!I am so sick of AIG,Octomom, and people putting down president Obama and tired of hearing about Chris Brown and Rhiana.What about people who really need help with food and caring for their families!The Bernie Maddox s have it made , in jail or penthouse! Sick and tired of these people getting all the sympathy and glory, the world is not changing for the best but for the worst!
People(some )with money are so insensitive to the less fortunate.Give some back! I dont want to sound like I dont enjoy the good life cause I do.The greed in this world is what has Americans on their knees.I dont apologize for my beliefs.The good people are not always rewarded and neither or the pigs in the life.Ok I will stop.

1 comment:

Sandylp said...

You need to post more like this, Jackie! You and I think alike, but you say it so much better. Wish I had more time to talk to you at work. Sandy