About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 guys, my oldest son is married and has 2 beautiful children.My husband and I both work.He owns a small business. I work for a large bank.We are christian folks.We thank God for everything in our lives.Thank you God!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My mojo is back!

I felt like baking last week, but didn't have all the ingredients for cupcakes however I do have lots of sharpies,gel pens, mettalic pens , I have it all.So I created some petit sweets ,no calories, no carbs or fats.My kind of sweets.These are done on 1x1inch paper! This is a real challenge for me!But since my mojo is back, I am up for the challenge, I am working on several other inch projects.will post when I'm satisfied with the art work. I got my mojo working now to make it work better!

All my swaps are completed for February ,now on to March,there are so many good ones at atcsforall.com.I tried to log on to one of my yahoo groups and the message is not found.I hope the group Doodlershaven hasnt been disolved,the owner was talking about it. I hope its just a system error,


I joined another group on yahoo but havent posted any cards yet but soon I will!

So many things to do /not enough time!

No comments: