About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 guys, my oldest son is married and has 2 beautiful children.My husband and I both work.He owns a small business. I work for a large bank.We are christian folks.We thank God for everything in our lives.Thank you God!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Completion!

Mrs J and I have finished our baby hats for warmupamerica.They will go in the mail first thing in the morning.What is next for us! We thought we might make hats for the children or anyone who needs a hat for our church. This is Mrs J first craft project in awhile.She did a fantastic job! I love all of her hats. Mrs. J .thanks, maybe some blankets, scarves mittens,socks , we will give it a try.Thanks to Mrs P. for introducing us to loom knitting . Mr C. is there to cheer us on! Thanks for your support,Mr C.

1 comment:

Sandylp said...

Jackie, the pictures look great! The little hats are adorable. Good for you!! We had fun today, didn't we? I enjoyed talking to the other ladies. Love what you've added. I hope you keep posting.